Participation Rules for the Competition
- Participation in the competition requires that the person participating has reached the age of 18 and has their current place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Eligible to participate are the students of the University of Göttingen (Georg-August-Universität Göttingen), the HAWK University of Applied Sciences and Art Göttingen, as well as the PFH Private University of Applied Sciences who participate in our online survey about the university catering facilities of the Studentenwerk Göttingen and complete the survey form entirely.
- Only personal and one-time participation in the survey and the competition is permitted. A repeated participation will lead to exclusion from the competition.
- The survey (and so the competition) is available online from 08.05.2023 through 29.05.2023. Participation after this deadline cannot be guaranteed.
- Among all student participants who would like to take part in the competition, ten credit vouchers for the canteen card worth 50 euros each will be raffled off. The prizes are non-cash prizes. Studentenwerk Göttingen sponsors the prizes. Payment of the prize value in cash or exchange of the prize is excluded. The claim to the prize is not transferable.
- The winners will be contacted after the draw by the email addresses provided in the competition form. No recourse to legal action is permitted.
Notes on Data Protection
You have been invited to this survey through an email from your university. We, Studentenwerk Göttingen, have asked your university for support because we want to reach many guests of our university catering facilities. This is the only way to achieve representative results. The email address under which you were contacted is not available to us. It was used by the university merely to send the invitation letter and was not forwarded to Studentenwerk Göttingen.
The purpose of the survey is to determine the customer satisfaction regarding various services and offers in our canteens and cafeterias. Based on these results, improvements for the university catering will be developed.
The organiser and responsible entity of the survey is Studentenwerk Göttingen, Platz der Göttinger Sieben 4, 37073 Göttingen, Tel.: 0551 – 39 35 101, E-Mail: email@example.com. Studentenwerk Göttingen takes the protection of personal data seriously and complies with the legal requirements. We have taken appropriate and prescribed measures to protect your data.
We have hired an external service provider Conomic GmbH, Ernst-Grube-Straße 14, 06120 Halle (Saale)), to handle the technical implementation of the survey, which is not allowed to pass on the survey data collected. This service provider will process the survey data and provide the Studentenwerk with summarised survey results. Due to an agreement, the service provider is not allowed to provide the Studentenwerk with data that allows reference to a single data set. No segments with less than ten respondents will be built and analysed.
Since this is an online survey, in addition to the questionnaire data, the following data will be stored for each page view as well as logged and analysed for statistical purposes:
- date and time of the retrieval,
- IP address (shortened by two bytes),
- URL of the currently retrieved document,
- URL of the previously retrieved document (referrer),
- size of the file and the status code of the retrieval.
Only session cookies are used. These session cookies are deleted after the end of the session.
The data that you provide as part of the survey will only be processed for the stated purposes and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can request information about your stored data at any time. In addition, you are entitled to all rights of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The data will be deleted upon completion of the survey project, but at the latest after three years. Only statistical evaluations and anonymous raw data sets remain, so that the participants can no longer be determined later.
Your explicit and voluntary consent is required for the processing of your questionnaire data. You grant this by checking "I accept the data protection declaration and take part in the survey." at the bottom of the welcome page. Thereby you confirm that you have taken note of the content of the information on data protection. If you do not give your consent, you will not suffer any disadvantages. You can revoke your consent at any time, with effect for the future. From the time of revocation, the personal data concerned will be deleted. Evaluations already created remain unaffected.
If you have any further questions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact the data protection officer of the Studentenwerk (Mr Florian Hallaschka, Platz der Göttinger Sieben 4, 37073 Göttingen, tel.: 0551–3924689): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Studentenwerk Göttingen